Way to go mom (Kathy to most of you) and Jennifer for writing this week! I even wrote the reminder and once I'd written it, I'd just about forgotten about it. :)
This is what I was talking about....we don't always have to have something huge and important going on. I think it's so fun to hear about Abby's cupcakes and Anna asking if she gets to go to the party (I don't think I've ever heard so many words come out of Anna's mouth, but I KNOW she says em!) :) It's neat to hear about the growing daffodils and tulips in Melba and plans for re-painting the garage and pump house. Though I will say it's more of a relief than anything. I will say I am one of the ones who thought, "what the heck?!".
I am finally on my own in my new job doing sales for Chatterbox and their sister company 7gypsies. It has been a blast! I really feel like this is something I've been prepared for, and in so many ways I feel like it's preparing me for something bigger in the future. I have my office all set up...well....besides small tweaks here and there. You can't really get everything set up right until you're in it, know what I mean? I'm looking forward to staying plenty busy!
Jeff is working hard at school and work. It seems like he's always taking a quiz or studying for a test or something. He is the kid in class who throws off every curve - getting 95% when the rest of the class gets 55%. He's very dedicated to school and does well in just about everything he tries!
Today was a BEAUTIFUL day!!! I had the windows open all afternoon and it was SO refreshing to have the warm spring air coming through. I can't wait for more days like that!
Love you all!!
Kallie
PS I'm reading the secret garden. If you've never read it or it's been a while, I highly recommend it...especially during the springtime and after a long hard winter.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is dedicated to helping the Johnson Families stay up-to-date and connected in each other's lives...an improvement on the monthly newsletter.
If you have news to post, or an inspiring thought, please email Kallie (kallie.wilkins@gmail.com) and it will be posted the same day! You can also send pictures and jokes, which will also be posted the same day.
Send posts as often as you can! We LOVE hearing about what's going on in everyone else's lives!
If you have news to post, or an inspiring thought, please email Kallie (kallie.wilkins@gmail.com) and it will be posted the same day! You can also send pictures and jokes, which will also be posted the same day.
Send posts as often as you can! We LOVE hearing about what's going on in everyone else's lives!
1 comment:
Kallie you're always out and conquering. I admire that. I hope this new job is perfect for you. Lots of love to you and Jeff!
Post a Comment