Okay, I'll admit, I'm a big slacker when it comes to this blog...sheesh...I hardly keep up on my own blog.
BUT we're all working on changing, right? I can't keep everyone updated all by myself, I need your help! So...
The other day I was reading through the emails from my mission...emails to and from my parents and brothers and sisters. Hardly any of them said anything profound, we just talked about how the week had been. My mom told me about the weather and the other kids and different things my dad was doing. It was incredible to look back at all the little memories that I'd forgotten about.
So...here it is...your assignment is to write AT LEAST one paragraph every week to post on the blog. We need to keep these memories going, and it's so important that we get involved in one anothers' lives.
This should only take 15 minutes out of the entire week and is even a perfect Sunday activity. I will send a reminder email out every week.....
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is dedicated to helping the Johnson Families stay up-to-date and connected in each other's lives...an improvement on the monthly newsletter.
If you have news to post, or an inspiring thought, please email Kallie (kallie.wilkins@gmail.com) and it will be posted the same day! You can also send pictures and jokes, which will also be posted the same day.
Send posts as often as you can! We LOVE hearing about what's going on in everyone else's lives!
If you have news to post, or an inspiring thought, please email Kallie (kallie.wilkins@gmail.com) and it will be posted the same day! You can also send pictures and jokes, which will also be posted the same day.
Send posts as often as you can! We LOVE hearing about what's going on in everyone else's lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment