In case anyone missed it (like I kind of did) :) sounds like this is what's going on for the holidays:
Thanksgiving:
If you're planning to spend the day at Grandma & Grandpa J's house, then call Grandma and let her know. Actually, Jennifer says call her either way. :) There's something in the works for Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving, so everyone can get together. Stay tuned for details...
Christmas:
I LOVED the ideas for Christmas! The present that is exchanged will be the time we spend together, which if you ask me is worth more than anything we could buy. In the works for Christmas are a few different parties! Yahoo! One for the little cousins, another for the teenaged cousins and yet another for the older cousins. The adults will be getting together as well (although I don't think I'm the only one who hopes that the older cousins can hang out with the adults too). :)
That's what I got out of all the emails that went out this weekend....I'll post more as the details work themselves out. Whether at Christmas or Thanksgiving, it will be great to see everyone!!
Love,
Kallie
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is dedicated to helping the Johnson Families stay up-to-date and connected in each other's lives...an improvement on the monthly newsletter.
If you have news to post, or an inspiring thought, please email Kallie (kallie.wilkins@gmail.com) and it will be posted the same day! You can also send pictures and jokes, which will also be posted the same day.
Send posts as often as you can! We LOVE hearing about what's going on in everyone else's lives!
If you have news to post, or an inspiring thought, please email Kallie (kallie.wilkins@gmail.com) and it will be posted the same day! You can also send pictures and jokes, which will also be posted the same day.
Send posts as often as you can! We LOVE hearing about what's going on in everyone else's lives!
2 comments:
I'm so sorry if I missed anyone or didn't have your current e-mail addresses. It wasn't intentional, I promise! If you noticed anyone I missed, please help pass the word.
You're so nice! I didn't really miss it...I just wasn't home and didn't get the emails until they'd been sent back an forth a few times. :) You're GREAT!
Post a Comment