Steve got a new job everyone. He works at Keller Associates in Meridian. They are a construction firm and he is overseeing a huge project for them, a wastewater treatment plant going up in Kuna. He is pretty excited for this new adventure. I am sure he's feeling better about this job since he is actually using his Master's degree now...not that Electrician work was a waste...just all that schooling is now put to use. We are so thankful he had the Journeyman's license to help him get to this point. He is feeling much better as far as his health...he's lost some weight and getting the rest he needs. The addition is coming along...if any of you find yourselves bored in the evenings or on Saturday come on over...we'd love to have your help, and we've appreciated all the help we've had so far, what a blessing to have family who are willing to serve. He's in the process of doing the deck right now (hint hint Marq, we know you're awesome at this stuff) and is waiting for the final inspection before closing in interior walls. So, that's just a quick update from us...we love all of you. Rhonda
1 comment:
Wow, I guess I should read this blog! I had no idea Steve was changing jobs. That's great. Congratulations, Steve! I'm so glad to hear of the health improvements.
Matt's new position has him working more hours, and it seems like many of them are on Saturdays. So this Saturday he's at work, and I'm of little use with three little monkeys hanging off me. Next weekend I'll try try try to engage my mushy mom brain and remember to get at least one of us over there, at least for a bit.
Love you guys!
Jen
Post a Comment