
Chaz just got transferred to another town called "Youngstown." It's a lot like Cleveland but a little harder he writes. He gets to train a new missionary and looking forward to another challenge. He said they witnessed a miracle on Sunday. "It was the day that our mission was really pushing to get people to church, in preparation for the end of the month. We even held a special fast for it on Saturday into Sunday. Well McEntire and I didn't get any commitments from people, so we weren't expecting anyone. But halfway through sacrament meeting, a Taiwanese couple, students at the University whom we tracted into over a week before (didn't teach them, but left them a card with the church location and meeting time), walked in. I couldn't believe it! No one ever comes off of a simple invite. In fact, that was the first time anyone has ever seen that happen. God truly works wonders, and this is His work, as He has proven. We've taught the couple twice since then, and their knowledge of Christ and His gospel in very limited, as they are Buddhists, but they seem like they really are interested in learning. God literally pointed us to whom He wants us to focus on a little more. If that's not an answer to
fasting and prayers, I don't know what is."
It's so great to have a missionary in the family, isn't it?!
1 comment:
Thanks for the update Lisa, I'm so glad he's having a good mission experience...we've been praying for him. I can't believe he's already been out for a year. We'll keep in touch with him.
Love, Rhonda
Post a Comment